broken brian

minidriver#1
    hey man, good to see you today and your classic. lookin sweet, just makes me wish more that i had my classic now. That dude in aberdeen is pissin me off now so i dont think i'll be seeing the car :(

i still cant believe you got your sub in the boot and everthing, the boot in the classic is deeper than on the new so thats cool :) hopefully see you on the 29th of feb :)

KJ

broken_brian
    i will be there on the 29th looking forward to hearing your new install. when u go for a classic you are better off trying to get one with an mot and one that is in as good a condition that u can afford so that you are not spending a fortune to get it road worthy.

if im feeling nice i might give you a shot of my car as well

Similar Threads

1. Brian! Did you ever fit that exhaust?
    By The Dogfather in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28th February 2007, 09:47 PM
  2. Brian
    By aimee_s in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th February 2006, 05:40 PM
  3. Brian P
    By sleepyrascal in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th March 2005, 12:53 AM
  4. Broken Brian!