bpirie1000 - Union Street Aberdeen

Car
    R53 GP
    Noticed you on Union street at around 9.00pm (pretty sure you seen me aswell? lol). My dad was telling me that there was another Mini flashing their spotlights at me but I never noticed, when he told me i thought you may of just decided to put your spotters on.

Just as soon as the lights turned green, noticed the "NMS" stickers on the rear side windows and then realised you may of been flashing at me. Just incase you think I ignored you lol, wouldn't do such a thing lol.

Apologise for not noticing you, relatively new to the sight so unsure on the Aberdeen owners Mini's lol, i'll take you on next time.

Cheers, Ryan :)

P.S Nice Mini !!! and its cool to get recognised from other members

yeah that was me....Out for Ice cream....

My car isn't looking to great at the moment.... The Mrs is still kerbing rims.. Not got MY big rims (17") on it at the moment. Will get that sorted this week or next dependant on work.and if I can get the key off her or not....

Yeah good to spot a fello mini owner. Recognised your number plate and the Big L plater on your bonnet.
    Have to arrange another Aberdeen meeting soon...

Funny the amount of folk that read this post before me....
    23 folk.... Nosy boogers...... all good though..

First time I have been spotted for ages. Mind you car is stuck in drive half of it's life nowadays.

PACMAN
    that will be you missus looking to see where you been :blackeye:

Car
    R53 GP
    Ha-Ha yeah getting the 'L' plate off is on the cards!

I was out for a cruise up the town & down the beach looking for my mates (with the L plates on...my mum AND dad in the car lol)