Lohen MINI

David Wynne
    Seen in Xhouse carpark a few times. Any takers?

By Xhouse you mean Crosshouse? If it is ive seen it in the hospital car park loads of times, its identical to mine apart from his spots on the front!! Think the reg is N1 UTL or somethin like that? Where you from mate?

David Wynne
    From Glasgow but work in Crosshouse.

Drive the MCS Checkmate.

Parked at the hospital right at the very corner so u can see it from the main road by any chance?

David Wynne
    Thats the one. As far away as possible! Had a few bumps on previous cars by people being desperate to be next to the building who feel the need to use mine as a door stop.

See that car most days on my way home for lunch!! I stay in knockentiber, right next to crosshouse. Just put some pics of my car in the general discussion bit. I work in the arnold clark ford garage in kilmarnock. I saw that grey car a few times when i was at hospital a month ago, seen the lohen sticker thinkin it must have had a 210 kit or somethin done to it but i just bought an alta induction kit from them and they sent me 3 lohen stickers with it so might just be somethin like that??!!

In fact look how sad i am, took this when meant to be in seeing my sick wee brother!!! That the one your talkin about??

David Wynne
    Yes, that's the one. Don`t know much about the dodgy one on the left! (just joking)

Did something similar at the Southern General ...

Aye the one on the left is a dodgy character!! Ill try n get one with yours next time i see it up there!! Ill be careful i dont dent the doors when opening mine. LOL