Cheers for 'Jersey'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Michael, great to have you onboard. It'd certainly be great to see you over here one day, I'm sure more than a few of us would be happy to show you the sights
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Linda M
    Nice bikes Michael!!

My folks were in the States for about 16yrs and I was 5 when they came back home to Scotland. All my Dad's brothers and sisters emigrated to the States too so I have loads of relatives scattered all over the place. William and I have travelled a fair wee bit in the Sates but I've never managed to get round to going back to my birthplace but that'll be the next trip. My brother was 10 when we left and he's done the whole going back to the house we were born in etc. We're restricted for the time being as our dog is getting on in years and I won't leave him any more.

Now as for the JCW, cost me £3,800 (pounds) but I just LOVE it. It's a right little racing car now In fact you might have noticed but Willie just picked up his new JCW Cooper S today so now we have 2 in the family!! Think that says it all really :)

mburchill
    Hi Guys -

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! - Willie & Linda, if you do come back to the states, let us know... Maybe we could hang out for a day or two? Depending on where you fly into, we're about 45 minutes west of Newark Airport in the rolling hills of western new jersey (good roads!). When I come back to scotland, probably not for a year or two, I would love to look you all up and hopefully schedule a trip back to coincide with one of your events. Caroline and I would be quite happy to rent a "Winston stand-in" for a couple days! - maybe we could rent a JCW MCS, as that way I could do a proper test-drive :)

Anyway - take care - and I'll talk to you all soon.

Cheers - - michael