Beware R56 Aero kit owners

Not sure if I've posted this before but any aero kit owners of the R56 out there beware.

The rear right hand side black grill that surrounds the fog light keeps popping out

Saw it on Stuarts demo has happened several times on my Cooper and a couple times of Allan's S spotted every time so not lost it yet thank god.:)
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I think the lack of availability of the Aero kit painted by the factory may well delay our car. We don't want to have a dealer paint it, and we don't want to pick the car up without it on then have to go back to have it fitted at a later date and so on. MINI are saying it may be a couple of months before it's available.

But when we get it I'll be sure to watch out for the bits dropping off.

A.:dead:

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

i getting mine tomorrow yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

deerslayer have you noticed a problem with your rear driver side fog light keeping coming out. really starting to bug me Allan says it is a bad design the clips that hold them in are very poor.:disapprove:
    Cooper Coupe...

Similar Threads

1. aero kit back bumper stickers and aero kit skirt
    By V17RYN in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th September 2006, 04:07 AM
  2. Tailgaters beware
    By bigcoyote in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st August 2006, 07:49 PM
  3. Beware and pass on
    By monkimagic in forum Off Topic & Banter