My R95's...got them back

vintageb3
    Hi Guys,

I got my r95's back after getting the kerbing sorted out....complete respray with extra coats of lacquer.

Anyone looking for refurbing and looking for a job verging on perfection...I know a man!

mark

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Who Mark?....hubby has kerbed his again!:mad:.....is he local?

Did you kerb them mark ?

vintageb3
    quote:Originally posted by sedgie

Who Mark?....hubby has kerbed his again!:mad:.....is he local?
    He is local...to me...stays in Methil.

I'm over the moon with the results...I would go as far to say that they are better than new!

Same quality of paint as BMW...I think it may even be the same code...which i don't suppose is all that important if you do all four.

His attention to detail is what i like. He even removed the weights on the inside of the rim so that the next the wheel is balanced...I'm not left with a old area of paint. Best coast of lacquer I've seen on wheels

Chuffed!

mark

vintageb3
    quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

Did you kerb them mark ?
    No...Previous owner mate...I can drive without use of pavemants!

The wheels were in great condition...other than the small bits of kerbing on three of the wheels. I asked my mate if he could "just sort the kerbing" He asked if i wanted the job done right?

Enough said...:blackeye:

mark

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    How much did the man take per wheel if you dont mind me asking.

vintageb3
    Hi Ian...I don't know...because the wheels were only a part of what he did for me.

I am trying to get a hold of him as a friend of mine saw my wheels today...and wants his Crossfire wheels done. (edit: he is still on Dial up and his laddie is always online!!)

I will ask him what he takes to do a set of four and per wheel. Only thing i would say is...if you only get one wheel done...the others will look different (read as not so good.)

I'm hoping to get pics at the weekend...so will try and get them up on here...

mark