well ive got it new alloys p3

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Well my work internet connection is fecked but here it is .Big Bigswan @ Menzies for the good deal on the body kit & Carlo for my custom graffics there the muts nuts

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Got my fingers crossed for you John...

Rejected my car in writing on Wed last week and still getting the runaround by the Dealer and MINI UK. Both saying they are waiting on the other to make a decision.. The noise like a diesel engine happened to mine a lunchtime today... seems to be getting worse...

Roll on the 1st of March for you John, you will love it :approve::approve:

Parks called today to say we have lost your cover note can you get another one for thur . What the feck are they up to .Had to call mini to get 1 week cover . Iam so pissed with them , still getting car thur i hope.

Resident old yin.
    Craig,

The rejection is down to your dealer. Your sales contract is with them not MINI. It is up to them to seek recompense from MINI. Drop the dealer a letter reminding them that it is they who have supplied good not of merchantable quality.

Have a look through the rejection threads on MINI2. Plenty good info there, a lot of it from me :)

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    thanks Ken already done all of that.... no joy...:(

cheers craig

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Getting my car thurs morning at 9AM. Cant wait, just hope the car is free of all rattles and diesel sounds.

2DAYS NOW EXACTLY 9.15AM

13 hrs to go yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

iam on my way to get my new toy pick up 8.30am then off to menzies for the kit @ Carlo for somthing for the roof custom styleeeee