Why dont some mini drivers wave back!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe the dealers on here should start handing out copies of this and make the owner read it , paying particular attention to page 28, before leaving the forecourt

The Dogfather
    I been meaning to wave at other Brabus Forfour owners, but I never seen one on the road when I've been in mine. So be grateful you've got someone to wave at

In fact in the last six months I've only seen 2, once whilst I was on foot and the other when I was in the A2..........

X30YES
    "I been meaning to wave at other Brabus Forfour owners, but I never seen one on the road when I've been in mine"

ENOUGH SAID

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    “I been meaning to wave at other Brabus Forfour owners, but I never seen one on the road when I've been in mine. So be grateful you've got someone to wave at”

You could always wave at Reliant Robins.... but then again, they're pretty rare too.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!