Advice Pleeeese - Stripes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DNV122
    My birthday is coming up and I'm thinking about treating myself (?) to a set of stripes.

Question is, on my IB/IB, do I go for :

i) silver vipers,
    ii) silver checks on the IB roof and matching silver bonnet stripes
    or
    iii) white checks and matching bonnet stripes ?

The car is a bit 'chromey' (mirrors, grill, boot handle) so i though the silver was a good choice.

Vote now and help me out >>>>>

GAJ
    Vipers!

Resident old yin.
    I'd go for 2. Silver stripes/checks look great. You could get the stripes first and see if that satisfies you and add the checks later if you think it needs it.

For viper stripes on an IB car have a look at Willie M's before he casts it aside for the works S

macblob
    Ive got silver bonnet stripes on an IB cooper and silver checks on the white roof

Think it turned out well

Sponsor & Jakey
    When I bought Stouffer I was in two minds between going for white or silver viper stripes. After placing the order I was nervous as to how the silver would look. Come the day of picking up the car I was well chuffed with my choice.

It's a tough choice Phil, both colours look good on an IB car but my own personal preference would be to go with the silver Yeah okay, perhaps I'm a bit biased but my pick from your list would be No.1 :approve:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    It's gotta be No 1, silver vipers all the way

Bonnie Scotland

Car
    Mini Cooper
    How about (ii) or (iii) with matching checked bonnet stripes? - go on be different. I was going for black / white checked bonnet stripes at first but was convinced otherwise by the domestic authorities :( (Helen )

minidriver#1
    Viper Stripes!

jward
    I was thinking about getting Lisa (my better half) silver viper stripes for her I/B ONE. Does anyone know how much this costs from BMW?

Cheers
    Jules

Wul
    jward - check out the forsale forum for john-apex - he will give you a better deal than BMW.