Everyone please post - AirCon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    KENL, I don't think Sioban would agree to a swap, but my first experience of a new mini was in a ONE and I thought it was great. It was a much softer ride and as i have said before, the S is only faster in a straight line or in bragging at the bar.

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by weefossy

KENL, I don't think Sioban would agree to a swap, but my first experience of a new mini was in a ONE and I thought it was great. It was a much softer ride and as i have said before, the S is only faster in a straight line or in bragging at the bar.
    Worth a try wasn't it

You are right though the MINI ONE is great

Fontal
    Totaly agree with you there KenL

lightbody
    I have manual A/C and wouldn't be without it. Marvellous for demisting too!

Wul
    Ken - don't know if you've done this already but why not order a more specced ONE (S spokes/ sports suspension etc) and put £500 aside for an induction kit and one click (both can be removed for dealer trips) this would get you better performance and still leave you a couple of grand beter off!

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Ken - don't know if you've done this already but why not order a more specced ONE (S spokes/ sports suspension etc) and put £500 aside for an induction kit and one click (both can be removed for dealer trips) this would get you better performance and still leave you a couple of grand beter off!
    Just spotted this Wul.

Apart from the fact I'm not keen on mods doing this would still be NOWHERE near as quick as an S.

Anyway, fitting an induction kit can actually reduce your power output from what I've read on MINI2. The first editon of the New MINI mag also didn't find much difference with them either.

Also, I don't want S-spokes - 16" is big enough for me.

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

Just spotted this Wul.

Apart from the fact I'm not keen on mods doing this would still be NOWHERE near as quick as an S.

Anyway, fitting an induction kit can actually reduce your power output from what I've read on MINI2. The first editon of the New MINI mag also didn't find much difference with them either.

Also, I don't want S-spokes - 16" is big enough for me.

Thats me told then!:blackeye::clown::I

GAJ
    Back to the air con thing, I think it should be part of the basic spec of the car, not an extra.
    A/C is even standard on Corsas!

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Back to the air con thing, I think it should be part of the basic spec of the car, not an extra.
    A/C is even standard on Corsas!
    I agree but then they need to tart up Corsas to sell them :evil: