new motar what s the best stuff

Getting mine soon but want it so shinny whats the best.Also going to work every day in it how often to wax the life out of it . Any ideas for keeping the wheels clean . Ta muchy Wul

Wul
    John - for the best "how to" links check out THIS thread. Everyone has an opinion on the best products - i like meguiars stuff personally compared to autoglym - depends how much time and effort you want to spend on it. As for the wheels - i'm currently using muck-off which works really well - a like of wax on them once clean too means you only need to really clean them properly once a month or so.

cheers wul

Gorbash12346
    i'd also recommend meguiars no dust from their polishes so much easier to use than autoglym gold class wax works extremely well but needs put on with the pad and removed with a large microfiber towel for best results as for wheel sealant i'm yet to find one that actually does as it says it will

meguairs gold class shampoo as well. for tar removal i use tar and glue remover from shanks janitorial and automotive supplies large 5 litre container which you put in a misting spray and spray the car leave for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly rewash and then if your like me quick clay the car then wax for the best shine i've managed yet..