annoyed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why did bmw not include with the electric folding mirros that when you lock the door they flip round as dont fancy having to pay £150.00 to get aftermarket work done???

duncan
    Is it not a factory option?

no its a switch inside to get it to work so ive been told dundeered has the flippy mirrors

sometimes when i flip the mirrors and have to get out of car its dangerous as dont cant see whats coming from other direction. wish i could activate from key fob.

good point mate go on spen the money you no you want to really

if i had the money i would , i am basically pinkers at the moment .. roll on end of month so i can start living again...

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Do the R56s still have the option of electric mirrors?

I got them on my '55 plate One. Nothing as lazy as having them flip back when the engine is off tho, one wee Press of a button is enough effort

The Bull
    quote:Originally posted by dundeered

sometimes when i flip the mirrors and have to get out of car its dangerous as dont cant see whats coming from other direction. wish i could activate from key fob.
    Same thing with my Civic. You fold the mirrors but you want to use them to see if there is any traffic coming before you open the door. There's no way to close them once you have the key out. This surely isn't the case with dearer cars like mercs and BMWs is it?

duncan
    According to the MINI website design your own MINI, the "Exterior Mirror Pack" (0313) is available for £160 from the factory.
    It doesnt say how it works however.

on the r56 its an extra for flippy mirrors, and is worked by turning the adjuster in door to make mirrors flip up. i know it seems lazy but its more of a safety thing when im getting out of the car .