Thank You LOHEN

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    On Friday, i ventured on a 9 hour round trip down to Lohen MINI to have KW Variant 1 Colivers fitted to the Cooper.I was very impressed with the excellent service provided by Lohen. They explained the benefits of the Coliovers and took me out on a test drive after they were fitted to see how it all felt and to make sure i was happy with the set up.
    The Coilovers have brought the car down by 50mm and it feels so much more planted on the road and handles a dream......
    It has also really enhanced the apperance of the car especially with the 18" JCW alloys. The car is about as low as it could go without causing me problems albeit that there is plenty of thread left on the Coilovers, and there are no rubbing issues whatsoever.... It will be slow slow slow over speed bumps though.... ha ha

I would recommend LOHEN to anybody who is considering having any work done to their cars if they can put up with the long journey getting there and back it is well worth the trip........

Thank You LOHEN

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Did they reset the tracking too :question:

so where are the pics then? speed bumps the guy who invented them should be hung

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Sounds good, would like to see some pics as well though.

Car
    2004 works s
    hi there i was thinking of going to lohen on the way back up from the oxford run on the saturday morning,i dont know if they are open on saturdays?.theres a few people on the run that would be intrested in getting eibach springs fitted to thier cars i wonder if they would open for the nms members with them being a sponsor of this great club?

Gorbash12346
    have kw variat 1's on my car with 18x7.5's (215/35zr18's) and love the handling it's awesome.. just u feel every last bump so long journeys are a bit tiring

quote:The car is about as low as it could go without causing me problems albeit that there is plenty of thread left on the Coilovers, and there are no rubbing issues whatsoever....
    lol you'll be looking at rubbing issues within the next few weeks most likely the drivers side front as the springs settle it takes about a month for them to sort themselves out fully (had melted plastic from my inner arch liners splashed up the side of my car when i was out giving it some welly :P
    also be careful moving the car at full lock as this can hurt.... especially when turning into petrol stations etc (from experience lol)

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Don't tell me that.........

Lohen had advised that because i am running the JCW wheels and they have quite a high offset and sit fairly inboard i shouldn't experince any problems....

Your Alloy/Tyre Combo is slightly different, but touch wood i don't experience what you have, Thanks for the advice though....

quote:Originally posted by Gorbash12346

have kw variat 1's on my car with 18x7.5's (215/35zr18's) and love the handling it's awesome.. just u feel every last bump so long journeys are a bit tiring

quote:The car is about as low as it could go without causing me problems albeit that there is plenty of thread left on the Coilovers, and there are no rubbing issues whatsoever....
    lol you'll be looking at rubbing issues within the next few weeks most likely the drivers side front as the springs settle it takes about a month for them to sort themselves out fully (had melted plastic from my inner arch liners splashed up the side of my car when i was out giving it some welly :P
    also be careful moving the car at full lock as this can hurt.... especially when turning into petrol stations etc (from experience lol)

james f
    i think nick runs the lohen show car on a 50mm drop and cos of the wider nature of his TD wheels he runs 5mm spacers on the fornt to stop em hitting the suspension so if it comes to it 5mm track spaer isnt hard to fit