Be warned

If your in Dundee look out for ur aerial and its mounting base mine was fine when I went into Asda Milton but when I came out some scumbag had ripped the whole thing off my roof a wee bit pi**ed off to say the least. Anyone know how much a new one is going to cost me???

Andy
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    :mad:bloody gadgies fae mid...or douglas...i hate those wee c**ts:mad:....hence why i now order my "asda" shopping online!....i hope you get i fixed....cheaply!:)

hanging is to good for these c@@ts

BigSwanMiniMan
    Andy,

i will post you a price the tomorrow morning.

Regards
    Chris
    Menzies MINI

Thats pish!!! dundee minks at their best. Sorry to hear that Andy, heaven help any wee sh*te I find messing with my car I'll tell you...

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    The wee $h1tes!!!!!
    Why the fook can they just not leave other people's stuff alone??!?!? :mad::mad:

and if you catch them at it? it won't be THEM getting done will it?
    :mad::mad::mad:

Here's my plan.. You catch them at it, a severe beating is allowed at the scene. Then it goes to court, where the charges are presented, and all monies for damages are taken from the parents giros and benefits (big deal, no Sunny D or Burberry underpants for a couple of weeks), saving your insurance premiums and restoring the rightful balance of karma.

er... That's it.

Hope it's not too expensive mate! :disapprove:

Think its going to cost me around £40.00 i will just fit it myself
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

eddie 44
    same thing happened to my pal on suday night..at the rear of the DIA..came out after the hockey to find his golf GT minus its NEW ...wrc aerial... string the wee neds up..by there bits..