some advice please, have seen a mini I may buy...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Its hard to tell. If its got air con then that is a desireable option to have and it may have a couple other bits on it. Remember that an 04 plate is pre facelift.

There is a nice red 05 plate for sale just now in the for sale section of this web site, plug plug, wink wink.

SarahMunro
    quote:Originally posted by ianking

Its hard to tell. If its got air con then that is a desireable option to have and it may have a couple other bits on it. Remember that an 04 plate is pre facelift.

There is a nice red 05 plate for sale just now in the for sale section of this web site, plug plug, wink wink.
    Your a sly boy

pamelab21
    I'm afraid I still have a car to sell though, its advertised at the minute privately but may have to go down the trade in route. Much as I hate to.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Looks like a good price to me - with the chilli pack & low mileage the online glasses guide suggests a £10K excellent condition trade in value (from the vauxhall website - value my car section, it's free there)
    White is a popular colour on Minis so no worries there.
    I would check the inner side of the rear brake discs and inner pad as problems with these are a common MOT failure and can mean new calipers,discs and pads - expensive :(
    If it's a good 'un then go for it - you'll love it!

PACMAN
    it took me 3 months to get an all pepper white one

pamelab21
    the only thing stopping me now to be honest is the interior. I went to have another look today to see it and its very red.....I also wanted the air con and glass roof but maybe I am asking for too much now!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    The red seats are nice but i prefer them not to have the red door cards as it is a bit over powering. Air con is a good thing to have and always helps with residual value. Its pretty unusual to see air con and glass roof on the same car as it kind of defeats the purpose. Unless its a cooperS chili of course with a glass roof as the S chili pack has always included air con.

My mate is selling a Cooper S just now with glass roof and chilli pack which includes the air con but the car is silver with black roof.