private reg

got a number for my car but the insurance company say that they cant get the computer to take it is this because the thing hasnt been assigned to my new s help as its a feckin call centre in cape town they are thick as pig s@@t there

vintageb3
    quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

got a number for my car but the insurance company say that they cant get the computer to take it is this because the thing hasnt been assigned to my new s help as its a feckin call centre in cape town they are thick as pig s@@t there
    Hi John...Kim my girlfriend , who you met on Sunday last, is from Cape Town. I'm sure she will be happy to hear your view of South Africans.

Run and hide mate!...I know I would!!!!!

mark

vintageb3
    Just told Kim what you said...She not all that bothered it seems...

She says that she has a wee prezzey for you when you get your new car...its a tyre...

She tells me its a old custom. You put the tyre around the neck...fill it with petrol....and (to graphic I think to continue!!!)

:clown:

mark

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    The insurance company should be able to issue a certificate showing any car reg number, it's up to you as the owner of the policy to prove, if you have to, that the certificate is valid, they already have the details of your car, so shouldn't be a problem.
    I've done this several times with Direct Line with no problem whatsoever

did i forget the big wooden spoon i sold you mark damm will post it this insurance company is doing my head in

John is the private reg still "on retention"? If you are assigning it to a "brand new" car the dealer will do the registration for you and send the docs direct to the insurance company. This usually happens a couple of days before you pick up the car. If your new S is already registered I would insure it with the existing number and advise them of the transfer later.
    Give me more details and I'll try and help.

thanx malcom will phone them tomnorrow

yes your right the car hasnt even been built yet goes into production on mon yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee