Cooper S cabriolet ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alright then nms folks, how many of you have seen the pics of the Blackeyed purple S cabrio on MINI2? and what do you think of it, how many could be tempted to get one?

Its not as bad as I was expecting.
    Not to sure about that purple colour though, metallic orange would look great....

LnL1 should get one anyway coz he does'nt need to worry about the wind blowing his hair around and losing any when the roof is down..... ha ha

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm afraid to say i don't like it, but then i don't like any cabrio, we just don't have the weather for it :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Car
    Mini Cooper
    metallic orange - yes! I've seen this on a Corgi MINI Cooper model but when I enquired at the MINI dealership they said the didn't do it.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:
    LnL1 should get one anyway coz he does'nt need to worry about the wind blowing his hair around and losing any when the roof is down..... ha ha
    Oi!! Lavvy heid!! You're getting it!!
    You'll be Blackeye purple in a minute ya dobber! :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

Vosh
    Don't like it to be honest. Looks a bit... crap. Sorry!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I'm afraid I gotta agree with Alan and Vosh. I don't like it. Nice wheels though.

macblob
    Dinnae like it much , the roof looks to untidy when down, just think the shape is wrong for a cabro, but might look better in the flesh

seany
    dont like it

broken_brian
    quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Not to sure about that purple colour though, metallic orange would look great....
    oi whats wrong wi purple cars :blackeye::evil::blackeye:

remember i know where u live
    <goes off to garage to find a big lump hammer>:evil::evil:

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hairdresser's car......nuff said!