It's been a while, but I got a wave today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DNV122
    Took the car out for a blast on my latest favourite road this afternoon. Started in Aberdeen and headed into the hills, where the snow was still lying (and made some of the corners where a bit tricky). Car was completely manky on return, giving me a good excuse to give it a good jet blast.

Couple in a DS MCS gave me a wave on Lang Stracht - SV52??? I think - was that you ?

Anyone want to join me on my next blast up this road ???

Tahra
    Hey Phil, we should be up that neck of the woods in a few weeks time so if youre free the Sunday we could have a "detour" before coming home......

Quik_Mini
    Tahra you from Inverness by any chance? Just on the off chance, you might be someone I know. Dont know many people called Tahra.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by DNV122
    Anyone want to join me on my next blast up this road ???

this is the thread for you

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=720

Linda M
    We've been getting quite a few waves recently I've started to take note of all the non wavers and they tend to be women about my age and older They never wave, just look straight through you :clown:

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

We've been getting quite a few waves recently I've started to take note of all the non wavers and they tend to be women about my age and older They never wave, just look straight through you :clown:

OLDER!!!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    <winces> oooh John I've learned not to say stuff like that. In the same way I'm beginning to learn to stop calling lnl short...they go scary!

Resident old yin.

You're right there Linda.

Old bags never wave :evil:

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

You're right there Linda.

Old bags never wave :evil:
    Oops - that might have not come out as intended. I meant women much older than a youngster like yourself :)

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    <winces> oooh John I've learned not to say stuff like that. In the same way I'm beginning to learn to stop calling lnl short...they go scary!

Excuse me!! :evil::evil:

I do believe the correct term is 'POSTAL!!'
    tee hee hee hee...

:evil: