The Road of Shame!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    In the spirit of Willie's encounter in Scarbourgh let's take the opportunity get things of our chest. Has there been an incedent on the road recently that has recently irked you? Well now's your chance to shame them. Fire away....

PS: Profanity is perfectly acceptable in this topic

I'll get the ball rolling by shaming the dickhead who keeps parking his ****heap of a volvo in the entrance to our development. I really fancy sticking a REFUSE: TO BE UPLIFTED sticker on his windscreen. He should hopefully take the hint...:mad:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    There is an older couple who always park their car about 3 feet away from the road and slighltly into the entrance to my road, makes it difficult for delivery vans etc.

Bonnie Scotland

Fontal
    Sorry to be greedy but I have two,
    Firstly,
    The muppets that crawl along at 40-45 mph in a 60 zone and then stay at that speed when they enter a 30 zone in a built up area, (they are also the ones that come up and complain if you over take them and call you dangerous).
    Secondly,
    Those complete idiots that sit right on your a**e on a straight then pull out to overtake you on a blind corner, Ive nearly been wiped out twice this week already, usual culprits crappy little van driver, 17 yearolds in 980 cc fiesta's and bloody truck drivers.

Rant over

Fontal

Wul
    The people in my street who park in the middle of two parking spaces even though they know the parking is tight in our street...Grrrr!

Oh and my upstairs neighbour who likes to hoover at 8.30am on Sunday mornings!! When she's not screaming at her son or playing Blue and Elton John at full volume - oh i so like living in a flat!

Wul
    Oh and this one is the bees knees.....

JCB and crane drivers who like to travel down the edinburgh city bypass during rush hour thus causing havoc!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Oh and this one is the bees knees.....

JCB and crane drivers who like to travel down the edinburgh city bypass during rush hour thus causing havoc!

Sorry I will stop doing it:I

duncan
    Ok, i'll add my street.
    I have a space allocated to me, but park in the street, outside the flat. No problems created by that.
    The flats at the bottom of the lane have no private spaces, and they park on the road, too. Again, no probs.

But then you get the selfish <insert expletive> who park right up to the corner, on double yellows.

This makes pulling out of the lane VERY dificult, especially when the parking on the main road means single file traffic.

I've e-mailed the local counciller about this, and he wholeheartedly agrees that aditional parking bays would solve most of the problems, but there is no money to do this.

As there is only 6 traffic wardens in the whole of Dundee, it's unlikely anyone gets booked.

Oh, and tractors on the A90 Dundee to Perth Dual Carriageway annoy me to.

Rant over.

Julz
    Okay, my turn! I agree with the dittery sods who do 45mph EVERYWHERE! Then there's the arses on the Kingsway who are turning left in three miles, so had OBVIOUSLY better stay in the overtaking lane, at, surprisingly, 45mph! Then there's the tractors who go between camperdown and birkhill at rush hour and don't pull over into the big layby to let people past! Also blokes who think because i'm a girl with a good car, i don't know how to use an accelerator properly, eat my stonechips!! end of moan for the moment!
    Cheers Calum for starting a girlie bit - a moaning section:I

Linda M
    MINI drivers who are too 'cool' to acknowledge other MINI drivers....this is really beginning to annoy me :mad:

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

MINI drivers who are too 'cool' to acknowledge other MINI drivers....this is really beginning to annoy me :mad:

well said LINDA