Unable To Edit Posts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Here's another thing.....

Right now, the only way to get to the forums is to click "Active Topics" in the menu bar at the top. Once you're in Active Topics, you can then click any "NEWMINISCOTLAND FORUMS" link. That will only take you to the NMS forums, not the Sponsor's forums. If you click the "ALL FORUMS" button, that takes you to only the "Commercial Sponsors" forums. In that forum, it makes no reference of Eastern. Only Menzies.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

This is how the forums home page looks to me:

That's all I get as well...and go in via Active Topics

Same for me as comments by X30YES and others
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    me 2
    New sig coming soon

Sweeney
    me 3

Bignorm
    ha ha everything is working for me fine broon has been txting me all night saying he cant get in must be my special power that let me in

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    I've been having the same problems as everyone else, and in the last half hour Firefox has been running. Came back on to NMS a minute agot, now the main page shows all topics, but no Dealers forums..

SO Calum, if you did something, it's working, you're on the right track

If not.. er..call it a 'feature'

Monsta Mo Mini
    Had some time to do a bit of investigation. As I mentioned already, the host server has been having problems all week. Not only is the site behaving weirdly but all my email accounts have been all over the place too. Essential maintenance blah blah blah!

It seems that the problem is only visible to Normal users. Moderators are seeing the site as normal. The code hasn't been altered in any way so I don't see how anyone could have 'broken' the site. As a precaution, I've removed the banner links from the commercial sponsors section and moved this forum to the bottom of the page for now. It appears to be having some bearing on the way things are loading. If any of you code monkeys out there have any ideas please just get in touch.

Please be paitient, I am aware of the problems and am doing everything I can to get it fixed.