Room for a wee one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Colin and welcome to NMS. Helen and I are up in Aviemore a lot as her folks live in Kincraig. Think I might have seen your car parked in Aviemore before.

r15col
    Duncan, I do believe I have passed you once or twice in Aviemore. Most of the time when I am in Aviemore I am not actually in the Mini so it would be a bit stupid to flash or wave as mini drivers would wonder what I was flashing for.:I I have done it by accident a few times though. Don't know if I should say what my other vehicle is as it is certainly opposite to the Mini.

So do you give the mini a good run when you are in the area? If so where do you go or if you want I can let you know my favorites in the area.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Loads of good roads around there - I like the old A9 from Kingussie to Kincraig - great Mini road. Took my classic Mini from Aviemore, over the Lecht to Aberdeen last year - great fun.

r15col
    I do like the Lecht road to Aberdeen myself for a bit of fun. Another favorite of mine is the road over the Dava Moor to Nairn through Grantown and back Via Loch an Dorb through Carr Bridge, with a stop off for Sunday lunch at the Newton Hotel in Nairn. Highly recommended.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Colin, good to have you onboard
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

r15col
    Thanks Willie, like your site and can see you are definitely nut about your mini's.

Hope to meet you all on one of the runs one day, unfortunately I am offshore for the St Andrew meet.

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by r15col

Don't know if I should say what my other vehicle is as it is certainly opposite to the Mini.
    That's brilliant! I've not seen a Maxi for ages!:I

Welcome to NMS!

Mini Martyn
    What about an Austin Princess GAJ??

Welcome to the site Colin!