Room for a wee one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    r15col
    Hi, had a mini for a while now but just getting into the forum. Lots of good posts from what I've seen so far.:)

Live in Aviemore at the moment but moving nearer to Aberdeen soon, hope to meet up with some mini's in Aberdeen area when we get there.

Mini Coopers S Chili. Dark Silver Met, Chrome Exterior, mirrors. White lights. Plus a few bits extra inside.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    welcome to the online mini fun house !

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

macblob
    Welcome to NMS

BOB
    Welcome to the mad house.!!!! :)

seany
    said before but, welcome to the site,i stay in inverness, go down to aviemore with work (tesco).

Fontal
    Welcome to the site, What kind of offshore tech are you?

r15col
    Thanks Everyone,

Seany, you say you are in Aviemore a lot with work. Do you use your mini, as I would probably have seen it about? We are in Tesco quite often. The mini is packed away in the Garage a lot at the moment but I am sure you will see us going about.

Fontal, I work on the BP Miller as a Mechanical Operations Tech. Going out to Azerbaijan shortly to work out there.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Mind and pack your thermals r15col It's bl**dy cold over there just now :approve: Oh welcome to the madness by the way
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

seany
    r15col yeah i have used my mini for going to work, but some times the works car.

r15col
    Thankfully I am going to be based in London until I go out to Azerbaijan in August. I wonder if there is any Mini,s in Baku.:question: