Boost radio

Mark R
    Looking for a cheap (read free) boost radio for my car. I got stuck with the wave one and can't fit anything to it at all. It's a real pain.

Seen them on eBay but they always seem to go for crazy amounts so thought I'd ask around see if anyone has a resonably priced one or even seen one on eBay that maybe other people haven't really noticed.

Don't care if it's even just a tape cassette player. Just want to fit an AUX port without having the hassle of buying a bunch of cables to change one set of inputs to the other.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    When you change from wave to boost you will need to buy a conversion lead from a mini dealer. this converts the roun pins to the flat pins. there is also another conversion cable required if you have a cd changer fitted

Mark R
    Hmm. So I guess I need more than just a radio. Any ideas on how much that stuff costs?

Also I have the CD Changer prep but don't need to use it so does that mean I could get away without buying that second cable?

Mark R
    Oh and you just hit lucky post 777

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I think the wave to boost lead is about £20. If you dont want to use the CD prep then you dont need the extra lead. I dont think its as expensive as the other lead though. Ask Bignorm at eastern to get prices for you.

Or check out Mikeys site he will sort you out with the lead you need