Heartbeat Run Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Resident old yin.
    Feel really sorry for DinkaDonka. His car must have been so smart the pl*nker in the offending car must have been blinded by it's beauty causing him to lose control of his own vehicle thus causing the crash.

Hope he get's it sorted in time for the Borders run.

Monsta Mo Mini
    I'd imagine DinkaDonka'll be up and running in no time. He could always borrow his dad's Porsche

I get the feeling that some of the Geordie crew who were initially interested have been lured away to join the traffic jam that will be the Pennines Run, which rather inconsiderately, has been scheduled for the 6th aswell!!!:evil: Ce la vie ...8)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    It's never too late to complain, but, i think i would have at least let the organisers know of the unsavoury incident and most definitely would have named them on MINI2 for their pathetic gutteral comments.

Just my thoughts, i know it only makes it worse but at least these guys wouldn't be welcome on any future MINI runs, anywhere.

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    Must admit I thought about naming and shaming them Bonnie but at the end of the day I'm not that worried about it. Didn't really see the need of highlighting one individuals pathetic behaviour. I even thought about e-mailing one of the organisers but as I said, I'm not really bothered about it.

Linda and I had a great weekend, met a lot of great folk and I'm certain we'll be back next year if there is to be a repeat :)

If my new best mate is there, I may just have a wee word in his shell-like
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Linda M
    The organisers had a hard enough day so no use in dragging up dirt and there's a few of us that know what it feels like to just get a run over with safe and sound. I mean so far we've just had to organise 20 odd MINI's where as they had over 100 There was some amount of effort went into the run, I heard they had done 5 recces sorting out the roads and stops. All in all they did a fantastic job plus they were such nice folk.

Linda M
    Ok folks, we've done a website update with a report and pics of the run if anyone wants a look Willie's also done a bit about the Aberdeen social meet.

Monsta Mo Mini
    That's the report and pics up in the events section.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/heartbeat.html

Movie will be included once I get round to editing it.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Nice write up Mr. Mo Mini and great pics too (well apart from a couple of obvious ones.. )

Quote - 'Alan promptly announced he had a surprise for us. I initially though he was going to get a round in then he produced the C-U-Jimmy hats' :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well done MMM, a nice article and well presented.
    Good memories from the run, a couple of pictures that would appear to have not come out right :I:clown:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Great report Calum, well done :)