Heartbeat Run Report

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    Well we made it back in one piece, (unlike two of the cars on the run, get well soon to DinkaDonka and Laura). Myself (accompanied by MrsMMM, little bruv and niece). Linda,Willie and Bonnie Scotland set out to infiltrate the the Englandshire MINI scene and won. Willie even got up somebody's nose enough to get called a Scottish C•nt by some pondlife. :mad:

A fab time was had by all and many new mates made (including quite a few new recruits for the Cullen Run). Lovely people, beautiful scenery, weather was incredible

A full report, piccys and video will follow soon in the main site.

Now all we have to do is find out who the dickhead with a St Georges Cross on his aerial was...GRRR!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yeah, made it back in one piece. What a great weekend it was, fantastic scenery and truly lovely folk :) Especially my 'special' new friend that I made right at the end of the day driving along the front at Scarborough He wasn't one of the MINI2 crowd from what I can gather, one of the Malton MINI invitees I believe. Any hows, I've got his registration number

Look forward to seeing your piccys, etc. Monsta

Anyone up for 'Heartbeat Run' 2004? :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Linda M
    It was a fantastic MINI adventure

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    At least 2 of the scottish contingent finished the day :evil:
    Didn't realise Willie M had received some verbal, tell me more!

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
    Yeah yeah

Shirley was starting to suffer from economy class syndrome and Abbie was getting narky so I'm afraid we had to call it a day a bit earlier than I would have liked. I'll just have to scrounge some piccys of the cruise from you lot!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Just had a thought :question: what if the guy is right about Willie maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Resident old yin.
    Oops, what happened to Dinkadonka & Laura's cars?

Wul
    Yeh - and wee want to know what WillieM did to upset oor neeboors!

Linda M
    Willie's away out tonight so I'll have to inform you all. When we got to Scarborough front for the parade there were MINI's both sides of the street, horns were going and lights flashing. We happened to come to stop and on the other side were 2 guys in their MINI that had been in our group all day, they had their window down as we did and to our utter surprise they shouted across Scottish C*** which was way out of order and for no reason. It put a bit of a damper on the finish of the day. We now know who it was but whats the use :mad:

Linda M
    As for Kens question:
    Laura was in the first group and seemingly came of the road for some reason onto gravel twisting her suspension and also something happened to the steering. It was such a shame cos they were at our table for the meal the night before and they were both SO nice.
    DinkaDonka's car was in our group and a car hit him at a junction, it wasn't his fault. His passenger door was dented and there were scrapes right along the side. That was SUCH a shame cos he'd just got the car the 1st march and for me was THE car of the run it was stunning and had a full spec PLUS loads of other stuff. He was also such a nice guy and finished the run. I'd have been totally freaking out!!!!