Stainless Mesh Grilles

vintageb3
    Anyone seen grilles like in the link below these that would fit non aerokit bumpers on a Cooper S Convertible?

Bumper Mesh

Thanks in advance!

mark

X30YES
    Now ,I think I did somewhere ....try Stone Mad he was looking at the same time I think .

jayex
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Now ,I think I did somewhere ....try Stone Mad he was looking at the same time I think .
    Hi mark i got mine from Minisport last year - front and back for standard S bumpers

not a very good pic but its the only one i can find - it has the s on it but its hidden by the reg plate :( and of course you cant get the grills for round the fog lights on the standard s bumpers ( welll not as far as i know?), sorry no pics of the back ones at the mo, but hope this helps a wee bit :)

vintageb3
    quote:Originally posted by jayex

Hi mark i got mine from Minisport last year - front and back for standard S bumpers
    Hi Julie...

AH!...the very things!

I wonder if they would supply me with the ones for the fogs as well...see if I can get them to fit?

I will look into it in due course...other things on my plate at present...

Thanks!

mark

vintageb3

Hi mark i got mine from Minisport last year - it has the s on it but its hidden by the reg plate
    Julie...

Have you looked at moving the reg plate up?

I've seen MINI with the reg plate fitted higher...then it hides the chrome on the bumper....don't suppose you can win everything...unless you live in certain US states...and don't need a front plate!

mark

jayex
    quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

Hi mark i got mine from Minisport last year - it has the s on it but its hidden by the reg plate
    Julie...

Have you looked at moving the reg plate up?

I've seen MINI with the reg plate fitted higher...then it hides the chrome on the bumper....don't suppose you can win everything...unless you live in certain US states...and don't need a front plate!

mark
    Hi Mark :) yeh i moved it up last summer but thought it looked naff with the grill and vipers partly hidden :disapprove: its supposed to be better for air flow tho - your right you cant win :evil: just to let you know, i looked into getting the grill for round the fogs too last year with no luck for standard s bumpers but things may be different now 8) - it would look great if you could get them to fit, fingers crossed
    let me know how you get on, bye the noo

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    as for moving the plate up i had no choice cos of my lights i would say ot looks daft if u have nothing in the bottom grill if ur moving the plate up

before

after
    New sig coming soon