Alloy wheel problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    X30YES
    Copper slip or Molly paste will do .....I'll bring some onshore if you want Martin....pick up at The house of Sully ..(10th Jan )

Co-Efficient Of Friction......

Don't get me started.....

supposed to be non work related forum..

But simply. The first few Posts are correct. Slight smear will do the job.. and You CAN OVER Torque the Wheel studds if you use to much Copper or Molly slip....

take that as a warning

AN03REW
    Good tip, If wheel is tight to come off of hub. Boil your tea pot with water then poor it over hub. Wheel comes right off with no effort. Nice we trick when stuck. I use alittle bit of grease on bolts and hub to keep it fresh.

Similar Threads

1. S Spoke Alloy Wheel
    By CooperTrooper in forum Wanted
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15th March 2006, 12:16 AM
  2. Alloy Wheel Cleaner
    By chunkies in forum Car Care Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th March 2006, 07:13 PM
  3. Alloy wheel refurb in Dundee area?
    By Julz in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 10