Fabric mats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lightbody
    My grey fabric mats (as fitted with pepper pack) are a bit worn 2 years on... has anyone got a spare set that they removed when fitting some fancier ones? Alternatively, how much are they from the dealer or has anyone got good alternatives to recommend

duncan
    The Rubber mats are great for the winter time, and are pretty cool.
    They aren't cheap however, but are of the correct footwell shape.

Julz
    I got the rather snazzy Mini mats from my dealer that have the mini badge on them, about £50ish and they're black and don't show up so much dirt!! braw!!

Wul
    Rob - my vote also goes for the rubber ones - i have a spare set of cloth ones (chilli pack) for the front but want to keep them i'm afraid for swapping when i sell the thing (eventually).

Prices from the accessory catalogue:

Rubber Mats - F:£25 R:£14 (available in black, beige, grey, red)
    Velour Mats - £40 for the set (black, beige, grey, blue)
    Velour 'City' Mats (with badge) - £55 (black, beige, grey)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I agree with Wul, i got a good deal for the rubber mats and can say that they are much better than the cloth ones :)

Bonnie Scotland

Mini Martyn
    Rubber is always a safe option!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I agree with MM. If things are looking wet it's best to be safe and go with the rubber.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Yeah, you never know what sort of nasty beasties you might trail into your'carpet'... you're safer to have good rugged rubber protection....

Sponsor & Jakey
    <raise eyebrows>... Oh dear :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

mgemie
    Aye, i agree with everyone else in that you should go with the rubber mats from your dealer. I originally had the SALT pack mats but bought myself the rubber ones as my work boots were damaged the mat fabric. The front set of rubber mats are £25 inc VAT from your MINI dealer with the rear being £14 (i think).