Dirty Mini!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lomax
    It's a nightmare to keep your car clean in this weather and my hose has been frozen for a couple of days.

Post your dirty mini pics hear lol. This is 3 days of dirt!

where were you to get all that frost yellow is never going to be easy to keep clean anytime of year

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Pfft, ya call that dirty

james f
    my mini is all sparkly nad shiny as it got washed and waxed and hasnt been driven for a good few days so is still sparking on the drive way :)

lomax
    quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

where were you to get all that frost yellow is never going to be easy to keep clean anytime of year
    It is 5 mins past banchory. My girlfriend and brother took the pics ad she had the car.

Amateurs the lot of ye! (4 days worth)

I've just noticed that all the pics here are of JCW S's, does this mean they get dirtier easier!? Or do we treat them worse :question:

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

markyc
    Ehh don't have any pictures :dead::clown: The only time ma mowta has been manky was on this years Secret Bunker run when we were driving through a ploughed field that had burst out it's hedgerows and taken over the road we were supposed to be driving on :disapprove::dead::clown: Got to say Lomax you mowta is howlin dirty but the winner so far is Gordon who has had to nip along to HSS to hire a kango hammer to chisel the muck of the back o' his Quality

Coop
    Mon the fish

Thats disgusting, so do you start wi a sponge or aluminium oxide paper?

PACMAN
    quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

I've just noticed that all the pics here are of JCW S's, does this mean they get dirtier easier!? Or do we treat them worse :question:
    did you win the rally? :clown::I

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

did you win the rally? :clown::I

My car has twice in a week been as dirty as this one. Just hope my reg plate was just as illegible when the wee camera went flash flash this evening :blackeye::I

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.