Water running through the middle of my car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bignorm
    i have seen this happen when i worked for another garage what garage have you taken your car to and what did they say

The Dogfather
    KJ, has that commode seat of yours sprung a leak?

mini_sco
    my car has been to mini eastern in edin twice, bunch of twats work there personally!!!
    we took it firstly because the coolant was always low, even when it is filled up, after 2 days its at min, they said there was no leak.. kept happening took it back, they said they found leak in hose pipe or something.. but the coolant is still getting drank up by the car some way.. no lights are showing in dash.. so its going back 2moro and i am goin to go nuts at them!!!

Bignorm
    what is the reg of your car if your has been in here i will have a look at your previous job cards and when you come in ask for ME Norman

mini_sco
    i think we are booked in for 2moro, will prob get it in early. its sk55

Bignorm
    well ill be there from 8.15 come to the desk and ask for me ill come and see u and u can tell me about this problem

mini_sco
    hey norm, thanks for help, car is in now, hopefully it will get fixed this time.
    Cheers

Bignorm
    not a problem the car does not have a leak i spoke to one of our master techs the one i was in the office with he knows things that it can be sorted this time nice car needing any mods let me know

mini_sco
    cheers!