Halo Sidelights

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OBN
    Just cant get into it at all, tried various screw drivers but none seem to be able to get grip on the head. The small dumpy one would be fine but can't get it level enough due to the fog light

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    do you have a copy of the last copy of Modern Mini? they talk you how to take off the bumper. It is only 2 screws on the top (T30 Torxs) and 5 bolts on the bottom... (socket set...)

hope this helps..

OBN
    I did see that edition but was hoping to avoid, but due to the cuts on the back of my hands I think it's gonna have to be bumper off

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    yeah as I say, Mark still has his scars... Hope you get it sorted before Santa comes...

markyc
    Mark

Sorry for not getting back to you :disapprove:

Wednesday is fine, although I'm working I can get away to meet you, say at Menzies :approve: What time suits you :question::question:

Brent

You need a 'bendy screwdriver' I've got a set of screwdrivers and one has a flexible end which bends through 90 degrees and applies pressure to the screw head :approve::approve: If you don't have something similar you may struggle :disapprove::dead:Is it a facelift model you have :question: I found there is more space to work on the Halo's on the facelift model than mines which is the 'first edition':I Hopefully you'll have it sorted quick

OBN
    Mark its a 2005 model, I'll have a look for a suitable screwdriver, I did manage to get a copy of Modern Mini this avo with the step by step guide, just need to find the time (or the tool)

quote:Originally posted by OBN

AAArrgghhhhhhhh

the bottom screw is doing my head in!! Can't get it out!!! Bumper off job me thinks (who said this was a simple job?)
    just need to eat more porridge.
    Cooper Coupe...