washer jets

soopercooper
    had to fit new washer jets today as the jet on the drivers side was hardly emmiting any water,nice and easy to do tho wich was good

james f
    my rear whent last year all it was in the end was the wee plastic cap bit got clogged and mini tried to tell me all the pipes were blocked and my car would need all the pipes stripped out and cleaned it told em to **** off and got a new bit for 4 quid and sorted !

Sweeney
    because you were not using "bmw" screenwash i bet

james f
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

because you were not using "bmw" screenwash i bet
    haha yeah they did

Sweeney
    i use ferrari screenwash myself, best of gear

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

i use ferrari screenwash myself, best of gear
    I use Aston Martin , myself :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

james f
    hehe im gonna find some bugati screen wash its the worlds fastest screen wash

soopercooper
    funnily enough they told me the that my pipes where clogged to,but 3.43 for new jets and problem solved.i always get the bmw screen wash for free when ever i pop into harry fairbairns as i unluckily work for arnold shark

Gorbash12346
    if they did that i'd complain as if it was the lines where blocked up and it was the rear 1 it's the work of a moment to flip the cap and see if it sprays out normally... not even an apprentice would duff that 1... was it a service advisor or a salesman who looked at it.. (i really find it hard to believe that one otherwise