Delays, Delays, Delays...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    MODERATORS

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

Sweeney
    I know how you feel but think about it, they could hand the vehicle over to you on time but something may be severly wrong with it and could be a danger to you and other occupants and other road users... You being the sensible guy that you are :) will no doubt rather have a safe car than an on time but high risk car?

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Gives you more time though to try and do a wee private sale of your old car.
    Why not put it on the autotrader on line it only costs £16.99. You never know someone might be searching the internet for a purple cooper to give to a loved one for their xmas.

best to get it with no hic ups in hiding craig the waitin game is just murder you have only 1 week to go

well Craig what can I say:( my cooper was delayed also so don't think it's strictly for the S only.

Took 2 weeeks to come after being built. But still arrived re original delivery week although it was built earlier than quoted.

Could it still be this wire re the radio and the steering reach and rake.:question:

I know some folks saying that the launch cars had their dash tops off at the dealer to fix the problem. Don't think Allan's got this treatment as he has no rattles

So far Allan has not moved his steering just in case.

Also mines had a high delivery mileage.:question:

Maybe for the New Year gives you something to look forward to after Christmas
    Cooper Coupe...

also I doubt if the problem re the hold up is for something "unsafe" t cause a risk to people or BMW would have a recall out quicker than you can say mini.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    ach stop moanin...at least you know you gonnae get new car!

Clare1
    Fiona, yours had high delivery miles??
    Must have been me using it to go for lunch everyday!! lol

Joking aside though,
    Imagine how i felt yesterday phoning so many excited people to tell them that the CooperS they were expecting has been delayed.
    Thats gotta be the worst part of my job, letting people down. :(

quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

I hear what your saying fiona, but why has 10 days passed and it has still not been consigned... it has me worried that there is something really wrong, 'cos if it was just that wire, sure it would be fixed within a day... and as you say, yours was delivered on time, mine is going to be late...:disapprove:

it's the lack of info from MINI that is the most annoying.:disapprove:

and Sedgie......na na na na na na.....
    yeh mines arrived on time only because it was built early. still took 2 weeks to come from the date it was built.

When was yours built.?? My dealer had no idea right up to the last minute when it would arrive. Don't think they can even phone anyone to chase or even ask what the situation is. In fact mines arrived at the dealer on a Tuesday and normally their delivery dates are Mon Wed and Fri.

I wouldn't worry that anything serious is wrong it's just a typical big corporate business at their best.8) You should try working for my lot we are like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed sh1te.
    Cooper Coupe...

quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Fiona, yours had high delivery miles??
    Must have been me using it to go for lunch everyday!! lol

Joking aside though,
    Imagine how i felt yesterday phoning so many excited people to tell them that the CooperS they were expecting has been delayed.
    Thats gotta be the worst part of my job, letting people down. :(

hey I didn't mind the delivery mileage I looked at it well it's been well ested buy that Claire before I got my hands on it.
    Cooper Coupe...