Fog light relay

Fontal
    I have a problem both the front and rear fog lights have stopped working all of a sudden:disapprove:, the fuses are all ok:mad: so could it be the relay:question: and if so does any body know of another time that this has happened:question:
    Oh yea and for those who don't know I can't just pop in to the dealer as it would cost my around £300 to get to it:disapprove:

Please help:question:

Wul
    Fontal - sorry can't help you directly but if i was you - i'd phone your dealer and explain your situation and ask to speak to one of their technicians - hopefully they may be able to guide you over the phone or send you a fax of a schematic for the lights.

have you had a search on MINI2 for this problem? someone may have posted on there too!

Bummer though!

Similar Threads

1. Another Bud light ad
    By X30YES in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th September 2006, 04:15 AM
  2. Led light
    By Hadi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 1st June 2006, 09:43 PM
  3. light scratch
    By eddie 44 in forum Engine & Gearbox