Goodbye 7 - Hello Park Lane!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PACMAN
    Hope so :blackeye:

Nenah
    Me too...I've been so excited getting my hopes up :blackeye:...ahh, well, it will be sorted eventually! :)

jayex
    quote:Originally posted by Nenah

...10 days later and still no Park Lane...JC's informed me today not to not to hold my breath to get the car before Christmas...:disapprove::disapprove:..bah humbug!!!:(

What really annoys me is they collected my One 7 and then I got a call later that day to tell me about the problem with the paperwork...and given me an inferior car in the meantime!!!
    shocking, i woulnt be at all happy either - hope you get it all sorted soon :disapprove:

Nenah
    :mad:...and still waiting...still no movement on the transfer and tax situation and we're away on holidays tomorrow...now miniless
    !

ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878

:mad:...and still waiting...still no movement on the transfer and tax situation and we're away on holidays tomorrow...now miniless
    !

ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:
    She is only mini'less cos we are away and without the mini cooper loan car that we now have !!!!

have a nice holiday guys, merry xmas!
    Cooper S + 996 GT3

Nenah
    ....still no Park Lane....:(

....still no Park Lane....:(

how come?
    Cooper Coupe...

Nenah
    They dont have the V5 documents so it cant be taxed, and they've applied for a new one - but they only applied for it on 28th December and not 2 weeks ago as I was led to believe...so god knows how long it takes!!! Very frustrating and has taken the "gloss" off my excitment waiting since 8th December!:mad:

PACMAN

They dont have the V5 documents so it cant be taxed, and they've applied for a new one - but they only applied for it on 28th December and not 2 weeks ago as I was led to believe...so god knows how long it takes!!! Very frustrating and has taken the "gloss" off my excitment waiting since 8th December!:mad:

:blackeye: That's shocking !!!! i hope they give you load's of extra for the long wait