Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    Congrats Nenah - The Parklane is a great looking Mini

The Dogfather
    I'll keep an eye out for you round Aberdeen

Nenah
    Thanks guys!

JC's still not got the plates tranferred :mad:...hopefully collect tomorrow or Wednesday...

Too excited!!

T6 KFR
    Ill look out for you on the road Nenah,

JC's too ages to transfer my plates.. fingers crossed yours are quicker than mine were:disapprove:

PACMAN
    Good one ..... will keep an eye out for you

who will be driving it??? John :I:blackeye:

Nenah
    STILL havent got the Park Lane yet - some numpty at JC's cashed in the taxi disc so needs to be taxed but dont have V5 paperwork as sent to previous owner who just left for Oz or something...long long story - blah blah blah - lord knows when I'll get the car at this rate!:(

In the meantime, JC's on-sold my One 7 and collected from our home on Wednesday and only after much huffing agreed to give me a (very used) Mini One (that has been superchipped?) until they can get the paperwork for the Park Lane sorted.

grrrrrrrrrr......:disapprove:

quote:Originally posted by Nenah

STILL havent got the Park Lane yet - some numpty at JC's cashed in the taxi disc so needs to be taxed but dont have V5 paperwork as sent to previous owner who just left for Oz or something...long long story - blah blah blah - lord knows when I'll get the car at this rate!:(

In the meantime, JC's on-sold my One 7 and came and turnedup to collect it on Wednesday and only after much huffing they've given me a (very used) Mini One until they can get the paperwork for the Park Lane is sorted.

grrrrrrrrrr......:disapprove:
    What a carry on.
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Nenah
    ...10 days later and still no Park Lane...JC's informed me today not to not to hold my breath to get the car before Christmas...:disapprove::disapprove:..bah humbug!!!:(

What really annoys me is they collected my One 7 and then I got a call later that day to tell me about the problem with the paperwork...and given me an inferior car in the meantime!!!

PACMAN
    I Wouldn't have hand over the one 7 until you got the new one :I

Did spot it when having a look at the new R56...

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

I Wouldn't have hand over the one 7 until you got the new one :I

Did spot it when having a look at the new R56...
    ...well, normally neither would I, but I was led to believe I'd get the Park Lane the following morning...John's getting my car back tomorrow, may speed them up!!