PDA

View Full Version : help to pick up a classic

minidriver#1
12th January 2004, 10:35 AM
i just bought a classic mini, a K reg, apparently an MOT failure due to a rusty front bumper. Anyway, since i aint insured on it, i need a trailer to bring it back, but i have no way to pull a trailer on the mini so i need to know if there is anyone here that can help me.

Please.
or at least store it somewhere in aberdeen till i get a trailer... i'll do anything
lol

Willie M
12th January 2004, 04:43 PM
Afraid I ain't able to help you on the trailer front KJ, but big congrats on the classic Mini. Hope you have a lot of fun and we'll hopefully see you both along on a run sometime :cool:

Duncan Stewart
12th January 2004, 05:27 PM
Great news KJ. Sorry can't help with a trailer or tow car.

minidriver#1
12th January 2004, 06:25 PM
ok guys. cheers for the kind words :)

Monsta Mo Mini
12th January 2004, 07:46 PM
Might be worth contacting John (Zoooom) - he's bound to know someone who can help.....or join the AA...claim to have broken down and you'll get a lift back to Dundee with the car :)

Big Gordy
12th January 2004, 08:55 PM
I've a towbar on me Modeho but no car trailer (got one for bikes though :D) plus it would be a bit of a treck coming from Falkirk to Dundee and on to Aberdeen to pick up your mowta KJ. As a last resort give me a bell and we might be able to work something out :p:D:approve:

Quik_Mini
12th January 2004, 10:28 PM
KJ where abouts in Scotland are you? My mate has a trailer that I could steal off him for the day. Or if u already have a trailer I have a jeep that can pull it :D

broken_brian
12th January 2004, 11:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

i just bought a classic mini, a K reg, apparently an MOT failure due to a rusty front bumper.

hope ur good with a welder :clown::blackeye::clown: cos i my first classic had a mot and i had to replace the boot floor and the full front end to get it through its mot :dead:

but well done on getting a classic :D:D hopefully urs only needs a bumper tho.

might need to get our own classic website going now that there is at least 3 of us wiht them :cool:

minidriver#1
13th January 2004, 02:17 AM
hehe thanks guys. Just waiting to hear from the bloke before i know when i have to pick it up :)