PDA

View Full Version : r56 cooper s ordered

illegalhunter
7th December 2006, 01:32 AM
well ive bit the bullet & ordered the cooper s was going to buy recaro seats off ebay but for my cooper then thaught better of it
the spec for week 3 delivery i had ordered a lighting blue & changed cause i had nver seen one in the flesh & was worried i wouldnt like it when it showed up
laser blue/white roof
bonnet stripes
chilli pack
punch leather int
anthracite headliner
piano black dash
multi function wheel
blue colour line int
heated washers/ mirrors
arm rest
smoker pack
17" flame spoke alloys
sport suspension
chrome line int
visabillity pack
hi speaker system £20150 all barr pennies 2 new cars inside 8 months
iam going crazy. henry bros gave me £1000 more as trade the fairbairns aka arnold crap roll on jan for me thats it in spec lock out now 5 weeks of hell to come oh turbo turbo dreams of turbo & the smell of leather seats mmmmmmm

Craig
7th December 2006, 02:01 AM
welcome to the club... :approve::approve:

sedgie
7th December 2006, 04:49 AM
Nice one.......i'll.....wait a bit longer

Clare1
7th December 2006, 07:53 AM
Hmm why didnt you pass by my door?? lol

illegalhunter
7th December 2006, 07:20 PM
sorry clair its along way to stirling from irvine

Clare1
8th December 2006, 02:36 AM
Tut Tut!!!:p:eek:

N12 JLK
8th December 2006, 04:36 AM
Well done

OBN
9th December 2006, 09:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

sorry clair its along way to stirling from irvine

Trust me, it's always worth a trip to Menzies from Ayrshire :p

KenL
9th December 2006, 10:41 PM
Sounds really nice and similar to mine unside. Are you going for the half red seats as well?

illegalhunter
10th December 2006, 02:32 AM
yes half red leather its virtually the same as the 06 cooper iam tradin in just started strippin all the bits out to sell them before it goes

illegalhunter
11th December 2006, 08:17 PM
weel i have changed the spec again from chilli red to lighting blue as ive got a red one & people will not notice ive got a new car

Gismo
11th December 2006, 08:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer
weel i have changed the spec again from chilli red to lighting blueAre you gonna change the interior as well, or keeping it half red :question:

illegalhunter
11th December 2006, 08:59 PM
no its going blue blue iam so glad i change today as it is in lock down after tody

whitemini54
21st December 2006, 02:16 AM
yeah im just going to wait for the traveller....no point in getting an R56 cos ive not long got my cooper...blah blah blah

That decision didnt last too long eh john!!;):D

whitemini54
21st December 2006, 02:18 AM
Not jealous in the slightest either :(:dead:

illegalhunter
21st December 2006, 02:44 AM
where have you been havent seen you around in the street for a while how was vagas win anything lol

whitemini54
22nd December 2006, 07:39 AM
Ive been about.....not down the missus way much tho, weve just bought a house in the next street so i'll be up there permanently :cool:

Vegas wos effin' quality!! Everyone should go once in their life.....its unbelieveable!!!:cool:

I spent 30 dollars on gamblin' and won.........(sharp intake of breath)......FCUK ALL :(

You got a delivery date for the new mota?

illegalhunter
22nd December 2006, 03:05 PM
3rd week in jan but that could be up in the air due to the delays @ the plant but when it come ill be happy iam thinkin of selling my house & have been looking @ flats @ glasgow harbour but they are so exspensive