PDA

View Full Version : having a change of mind

dundeered
5th December 2006, 07:20 PM
order mini with fluid silver, now fancy changing to piano black, can any kind r56 owners upload pictures of either of those . am swaying towards the black but just want better idea.. also if you have already put the on the galleries then could you give me the link..

KenL
5th December 2006, 07:43 PM
I too have gone for piano black. I think it will look great with the red colour line I've specced.

Have a look here for some mini.co.uk pics to compare.
Mini (http://www.mini2.com/forum/2nd-gen-mini-cooper/131645-r56-cooper-ordered.html)

Real pictures would of course be better. Some dealers may have a demo/launch car with it in. I've seen it, looks really classy. Fingerprints may be an issue though!!!

ianking
5th December 2006, 08:17 PM
If you go for piano black then add the chrome interior rings as well as the 2 options together look very good.

Scottie
5th December 2006, 08:19 PM
I have piano black in my mini but not taken any photo's sorry.

dundeered
5th December 2006, 08:30 PM
come on coop, get the digi camera out.

N12 JLK
6th December 2006, 03:56 AM
Wouldnt go for piano black myself as I would always be hitting the wrong keys!;)

LisEvs
6th December 2006, 06:48 AM
I've got fluid silver - but everything else in the interior of my car is black and I thought that the piano black would be a bit too much - a truly goth interior!

It does look nice though.

Crombers
6th December 2006, 08:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Wouldnt go for piano black myself as I would always be hitting the wrong keys!;)

Oucha , poor stuff :p;)