PDA

View Full Version : road rage

illegalhunter
2nd December 2006, 08:17 AM
i managed to cut up a renault espace driver tody so when he gestured that i pull over i did he jumped out ran over pulled the door of my van open. Not wanting to kill him as i teach judo /jujitsi/ cadge /fighting i told him that go on this the last day of your life go on have a swing.@ this the colour drained from his face and he returned to the car & phoned my boss to try get me the sack for roadrage what a f***in cheek he jumped out on me he says he is calling the police on me a await with baited breath on there arrival . The lesson lernt today for him unless your pretty damm sure you can take the other guy out stay put on your ass & live to fight another day

AndyP & Lenore
2nd December 2006, 09:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

i managed to cut up a renault espace driver tody so when he gestured that i pull over i did he jumped out ran over pulled the door of my van open. Not wanting to kill him as i teach judo /jujitsi/ cadge /fighting i told him that go on this the last day of your life go on have a swing.@ this the colour drained from his face and he returned to the car & phoned my boss to try get me the sack for roadrage what a f***in cheek he jumped out on me he says he is calling the police on me a await with baited breath on there arrival . The lesson lernt today for him unless your pretty damm sure you can take the other guy out stay put on your ass & live to fight another day

Or don't cut anyone up.;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.:D:D

Some folk need to take a chill pill though.:D

A.:D