PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment!

Lynsey
30th November 2006, 04:25 AM
Well, Derrick and I finally made it to Menzies on Sunday to see the new MINI, and I would just like to say..........WE WONT BE BUYING ONE, I think it is horrible looking, the lights, I swear it looks higher, the interior switches look cheap and its more expensive and what are the side repeaters all about, big bloody plastic bits, and if you want to change it to make it look stylish, you'd need to spend a small fortune!

I'm sorry but MINI have lost a very good customer, not only did both of us take a disliking, my mate from work, who has a convertible has firmly decided against one too!

No offense to anyone who has just purchased, purely personal taste!

So what will I get next......???

OBN
30th November 2006, 04:32 AM
Treat yourself to a GP, last of the Supercharged Minis

Crombers
30th November 2006, 06:29 AM
Keep what you've got (I am) , it's a legend :approve:

Craig
30th November 2006, 08:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Keep what you've got (I am) , it's a legend :approve:

yeah yeah..........heard it...:p

really worried now that there is such a strong feeling (and I do mean a severe dislike) to the new model. Don't want the HATE that has been experienced by some MINI owners from Classic mini owners...

at the end of the day - a mini is a mini, regardless of age...IMHO

I love all mini's, just had the opportunity to have an "S" for just a little more than my coop....

Keith
30th November 2006, 04:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lynsey
So what will I get next......???

997 GT3 RS, in black with orange ;)

Gismo
30th November 2006, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hear you didn't like it Lynsey, i've yet to see/drive it yet.
In any case i bought the last demo Cooper S from JC's :p

james f
30th November 2006, 09:32 PM
its the next step in bmveloution of the mini and imo its lost its spark next one will probs have a i drive :eek:

euan
30th November 2006, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by james f

its the next step in bmveloution of the mini and imo its lost its spark next one will probs have a i drive :eek:

In a way, the ones with Sat Nav already do.

N12 JLK
30th November 2006, 11:48 PM
Sorry you didnt like it Lindsay, never mind sure it will grow on you , I didnt buy my first MINI till 2 years after the launch.

Jason ( r56 Laser blue MINI owners club);)

N12 JLK
30th November 2006, 11:58 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/little_britain.jpg

Lindsay 'look into my eye's not around the eyes 3 2 1 your under'
' YOU WILL LIKE THE NEW MINI AND GO TO MENZIE'S THIS WEEKEND AND BUY ONE AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS THERE GREAT' 3 2 1 your back in the room'
:)

Scottie
1st December 2006, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Sorry you didnt like it Lindsay, never mind sure it will grow on you , I didnt buy my first MINI till 2 years after the launch.

Jason Lesley ( r56 Laser blue MINI owners club);)

Jason drives a volvo.;):p:D

N12 JLK
1st December 2006, 12:08 AM
Company car is the Volvo Mrs Scottiecoop, the MINI is both OUR car

james f
1st December 2006, 12:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by euan

In a way, the ones with Sat Nav already do.

sat nav fiddle faddle for lazy people i know how to read a map and it dose me better imo

Scottie
1st December 2006, 01:33 AM
Sat Nav's are great. But not if your towing with a Caravan on the back:disapprove: satnav don't if your towing

james f
1st December 2006, 02:23 AM
hmmm it just comes as part of my on going dislke with technology and i like getting lost for some reason

Mon the fish
1st December 2006, 04:24 AM

hmmm it just comes as part of my on going dislke with technology and i like getting lost for some reason

Nothing better than going out on a Sunday afternoon with the intention of getting lost, had some of my best drives that way :)

Crombers
1st December 2006, 05:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Company car is the Volvo Mrs Scottiecoop, the MINI is both OUR car

<Snigger> 'Volvo' :I:clown::sleepy:

:p;)

Crombers
1st December 2006, 05:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

really worried now that there is such a strong feeling (and I do mean a severe dislike) to the new model. Don't want the HATE that has been experienced by some MINI owners from Classic mini owners...

I love all mini's, just had the opportunity to have an "S" for just a little more than my coop....

Na fcuk it lets start a fight :p;):D

N12 JLK
2nd December 2006, 06:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Na fcuk it lets start a fight :p;):D

DING DING ROUND 2