PDA

View Full Version : Mini iPod

OBN
27th November 2006, 07:17 AM
You may already know this but I only found out today...

There's only 5 mini playlists with the Mini ipod adaptor, with the 6th being everything, but..

If you unplug the iPod, choose any playlist on it and then reconnect it to the car, then the playlist you had it on comes up as CDC 7 and is the one u last played and you can selected track via the normal stereo controls.

rockwellcm
28th November 2006, 07:12 AM
I mentioned this a few months ago,and after a while ,you will get fed up with the playlists,also the 6th is a pain in the neck,as you spend half your journey trying to find something worth listing to.
the mix option sometimes works,sometimes it dont.
i found it a waste of money (175 fitted)and left standing in the carpark,as the chargehand mechanic,did not know how it worked either.

in the end an alpine cd/mp3/ipod unit was the way to go,and they are down to £199 fitted,but the connectors are extra (which can be a ripoff at halfords),a word of warning,if you go down this way,is the dimmer is not connected to the lights,or your dash display will flash on and off,make sure they know about the dash dimmer,wherever you get it fitted.

I found the overall sound is much better than the boost,the buttons are a bit small,but if you have a remote wheel,your golden.

hope it helps

Donald