PDA

View Full Version : Murrayfield

Sheilz
25th November 2006, 05:20 AM
Anyone going to the match tomorrow apart fae me :D:D:D:D Think its going to be a 'get the thermals out job' but looking forward to it. My reward after a totally mental month of work which will only get worse with the Christams rush getting under way :dead::(:(:(

Craig
25th November 2006, 07:38 AM
wish I could, but it's mega money...:D

Sheilz
25th November 2006, 08:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

wish I could, but it's mega money...:D

Cheaper than the fitba'. Are some clubs not charging silly ridiculous money for run o' the mill matches? Tomorrow's a friendly so much cheaper than six nations.Fitba' clubs would use it as an excuse to double their prices!

Craig
25th November 2006, 08:49 AM
don't watch "cheaterball" as I call it... rugby is my game...:D

will be shouting at the radio/telly tommorrow..:approve:

duncan
25th November 2006, 08:50 AM
I've got a debenture, but never buy the tickets any more. I find its very expensive these days.
My season Ticket for Tannadice is £220, its nearly half that for 3 six nation games.

Sheilz
25th November 2006, 09:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

I've got a debenture, but never buy the tickets any more. I find its very expensive these days.
My season Ticket for Tannadice is £220, its nearly half that for 3 six nation games.

Tomorrow's tickets £10, £20 or £30 which is much cheaper than six nations. I do agree though, a visit to Murrayfield is an expensive day out. some people would p*ss that against a wall any night o' the week!
Best thing about in front of the telly is still being able to feel your feet at the end of it! Enjoy!

euan
25th November 2006, 05:24 PM
I used to go all the time when I lived in Gorgie. Expensive but really good atmosphere!

AeroJonny
26th November 2006, 12:33 AM
My Dad (Aussie) is off to the match with 10 (Scottish) Golfing buddies, lucky bugger! I can't wait to see the nick of him when he gets back in lol.

Sheilz
26th November 2006, 07:17 AM
O well, we were winning for ten minutes:p before it went t*ts up:( but brill atmosphere making a grand day out:D:D:D

niknax
26th November 2006, 07:59 AM
i used to go to all the home games...through the strathmore rugby club, fizzled out when young lad stopped playing ...fab day out though :)...but i had to make sure i was in the beer tent early lol ;)