PDA

View Full Version : Low N Loud

MINI Rocker
24th November 2006, 11:47 PM
Hey

I saw u again today - you came into my Accounts lecture. And u didn't even say hi - the cheek lol!!!

David Collison is a bit of a technophobe - he tries to pretend he isn't but he sooooo is! lol!

He jibbered something to do with a loose network connection or something then kicked the table for good measure!

Hee hee!

I'll get u back for this lol

MR

Burple
25th November 2006, 01:15 AM
Bwah ha ha ha ha :p:p

bloody idiots.. that's the second call we've (*I'VE*) had from that room in the last week. Someone has moved the OHP trolley, not paying attention, and knocked the network cable out.. AGAIN!
I've already emailed the Dept to notify all the teaching staff who use that room to be careful...<sigh> I should put a sweepie on to guess when the same thing will happen NEXT week! lol

Sorry I didn't see you.. I tend not to look at the class when I go into full LEcture Rooms.. WAY too many staring wee faces to look at :D

that's nightmare fodder that is! In a room surrounded by 40+ Accountants! Yikes! ;);):p:p

Hope you enjoyed your Friday fun!

MINI Rocker
28th November 2006, 06:12 PM
You're telling me - it's frightening to go into those lectures. Thank goodness i don't wanna be an accountant!!

Friday? Fun? Accounts? You must be kidding me - i hate just about all my lecturers.

Besides, we're having probs with the uni just now. They're laying of the teaching fellows and replacing them with PhD students - and if the fellows DO stay, they're going to have a 65% pay cut.

We're all trying to back the fellows as much as we can

Hope ur ok

MR