PDA

View Full Version : mini cooper exiting kilncadzow

Gorbash12346
23rd November 2006, 06:39 AM
anyone on here? went to overtake them and they floored it... then as i kept pulling past he thought better of it... quite glad he did too as although i would make it past given the space there was a nice big 4x4 about to come over the hill going the other way

anyone on here?

KenL
23rd November 2006, 07:47 AM
What is it with tw*ts who drive slowly and then put their foot down when someone tries to overtake them :mad: - ar*eholes :eek::D

Gorbash12346
23rd November 2006, 08:12 AM
still at least he had the sense to give up... knew when he was beaten ;);) lol

s12cot
23rd November 2006, 09:39 PM
where you coming out a 30 or 40 zone? if so the person has every right to speed up - saying that if you were in a 6omph zone and they did that then they are twats.

X30YES
23rd November 2006, 11:30 PM
(_*_) ...right enough...I don't think anyone on here would do that !!!!!

monkimagic
24th November 2006, 12:10 AM
Some of you guys will know the old ****er who drives a blue Cooper s with a reg V666 (i think thats it).

Well he did this to Justine on the south Deeside road, she was coming back from Banchory and he was infront doing 45-50mph, on the straight so she goes to overtake, then he speeds up, she floors it and is doing 80mph and decides to pull in and says **** it...what does he do, goes back down to 50mph. Un beknown to him, the guy on the motorbike behind them both is me.. the husband a very digruntled husband... when we get on to leggart terrace I nip passed pull infront and stop him. What a miserable old bugger. give him some harsh words and warn him if he ever did it agian I would beat the seven colours of sh*te out of him....and he knew I would!!!

s12cot
24th November 2006, 01:35 AM
monkimagic - that sort of person will kill someone one day, well done in giving him some sh*t!

john
24th November 2006, 02:30 AM
V666 is Jack Wilson former VW dealer for Aberdeen now retired;)

Gorbash12346
24th November 2006, 03:57 AM
nope it's a 60 all the way through just has slow signs on the way through and he was sitting at 40ish and only put his foot down as i started to pass him and believe me the noise of my car on full throttle you will not miss unless you've got earplugs in or some seriously loud speakers lol

monkimagic
24th November 2006, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

I found out who he was, maybe a retired car dealer, but yet to retire as an old twat;)

Crombers
24th November 2006, 07:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

(_*_) ...right enough...I don't think anyone on here would do that !!!!!

Well you & I would'ny do it ;):D

Sheilz
24th November 2006, 09:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Some of you guys will know the old ****er who drives a blue Cooper s with a reg V666 (i think thats it).

Well he did this to Justine on the south Deeside road, she was coming back from Banchory and he was infront doing 45-50mph, on the straight so she goes to overtake, then he speeds up, she floors it and is doing 80mph and decides to pull in and says **** it...what does he do, goes back down to 50mph. Un beknown to him, the guy on the motorbike behind them both is me.. the husband a very digruntled husband... when we get on to leggart terrace I nip passed pull infront and stop him. What a miserable old bugger. give him some harsh words and warn him if he ever did it agian I would beat the seven colours of sh*te out of him....and he knew I would!!!

I've seen this car going about in Aberdeen. I can imagine how you'd want to knock his block off! Depending on circumstances I like pissing plonkers like that off by getting in front and doing a 'go-slow'. Of course it only works where they canna overtake. I like it best though when dafties come up behind me and for whatever reason drive behind with fullbeam on. I slow right down till they get bored and overtake then give them the 'four spot treatment'. Last time that happened (twice so far and I know I really hadnt done anything to incur their wrath)the bloke put on his hazards then double indicated as a way of apologising. Lucky for him I know how blinding the spots are and didn't give him the mile+ treatment he gave me. I just refuse to be bullied by these kind of idiots.

Big Col
24th November 2006, 04:25 PM
Oooh yer a right bunch of grumbly ol' sods! :D

Wul
24th November 2006, 04:28 PM
Sheilz - how do you know he was appologising - he maybe couldnae find his fog lights!! ;):p

Sheilz
25th November 2006, 05:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Sheilz - how do you know he was appologising - he maybe couldnae find his fog lights!! ;):p

Aye maybe. I overtook him just to let him ken that I didnae just hae brighter headlights :D:D:D but bonnie wee tail lights too :D:D:D He wiz just an **se!

sedgie
25th November 2006, 05:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

I've seen this car going about in Aberdeen. I can imagine how you'd want to knock his block off! Depending on circumstances I like pissing plonkers like that off by getting in front and doing a 'go-slow'. Of course it only works where they canna overtake. I like it best though when dafties come up behind me and for whatever reason drive behind with fullbeam on. I slow right down till they get bored and overtake then give them the 'four spot treatment'. Last time that happened (twice so far and I know I really hadnt done anything to incur their wrath)the bloke put on his hazards then double indicated as a way of apologising. Lucky for him I know how blinding the spots are and didn't give him the mile+ treatment he gave me. I just refuse to be bullied by these kind of idiots.

Well done Sheilz:approve:
I do the same with some o the f@nnies on the road;):D

euan
25th November 2006, 05:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

I bought my old Golf GTi from him, was his wifes car.