PDA

View Full Version : Colour Coded R56 S

Scottie
23rd November 2006, 03:36 AM
Yummy maybe something after the winter is over I'm still out on this one though. what you reckon? do you like it?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/fab06dbf.jpg

Scottie
23rd November 2006, 03:37 AM
Like the wheels though would be nice with my mellow yellow

sedgie
23rd November 2006, 03:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Like the wheels though would be nice with my mellow yellow

Snap!with the wheels:D....i do like the blue;)

stoney
23rd November 2006, 04:52 AM
call me miss standard was it not ???

Craig
23rd November 2006, 05:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

EXACTLY what I was thinking rob!! :eek:;):D

does look nice though...

Crombers
23rd November 2006, 05:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Seem to remember hearing something along those lines ;)

Scottie
23rd November 2006, 05:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

does look nice though...

I NEVER said I was getting anything colour coded but I would like these wheels for my mellow yellow wonder how I could find out about them.

KenL
23rd November 2006, 06:29 AM
I don't like those wheels at all :p

Looks like an AC Schnitzer demo car, you might want to search for them and email them back this picture.

Why not go for a nice set of real MINI wheels. What did you order with the car?

Scottie
23rd November 2006, 07:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

Looks like an AC Schnitzer demo car, you might want to search for them and email them back this picture.

got 16's on them s winder bit worried how they will fill the arches on the new motor

ianking
23rd November 2006, 07:05 AM
The blue colour coding looks really good but im no into those wheels much. Each to their own though.

AndyP & Lenore
23rd November 2006, 07:09 AM
The (much discussed on other threads) gap between the bonnet and the wheel arch really doesn't bother me. But I do think colour coding the new MINI will make that stand out much more.

Those wheels look nice though. But you're right, Fi - wait till after winter is over.:D

A.

KenL
23rd November 2006, 07:19 AM

got 16's on them s winder bit worried how they will fill the arches on the new motor

I really like the Winder wheels, think they look better than the Blaster ones standard with Chilli pack.

I'm a bit perplexed that they charge £70 if you want them with Chilli but they are the same price as Blasters if you don't order Chilli :mad:

Overall, I am not a fan of big pimpin' :D wheels!!

Scottie
23rd November 2006, 07:22 AM

I really like the Winder wheels, think they look better than the Blaster ones standard with Chilli pack.

I'm a bit perplexed that they charge £70 if you want them with Chilli but they are the same price as Blasters if you don't order Chilli :mad:

Overall, I am not a fan of big pimpin' :D wheels!!

I agree and TBH I don't want to go any bigger than 17's I always tended to go for the 18's for the look but I don't really like the ride on them. So Im going to wait and see fingers crossed they will be fine. They say the motor is set up best to run on the 16's so that's what I am going for.

midge
23rd November 2006, 05:37 PM
Really like the look of the colour coded R56, OH! and I think the wheels are cool!

Burple
23rd November 2006, 06:53 PM

Well stop worrying... they won't! :p:p:D:D:D

Colour coded arches.. Instantly the car looks 10 times better! not so cheap and plasticy looking!

:blackeye::disapprove: To get a car specced well enough for me to like it is gonna cost an absolute ****in fortune! :disapprove::disapprove:

gill
23rd November 2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah, looks good colour-coded :cool:

goodingm
24th November 2006, 08:36 AM
Definitely looks good with the colour coding , think it actually takes away the look of the gap between bonnet and wheel arch.