PDA

View Full Version : CD player for my Clasic mini

ianking
21st November 2006, 08:59 PM
Does any one have a half decent radio/CD for sale that I could fit into my classic mini. :)

Gismo
21st November 2006, 09:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking
Does any one have a half decent radio/CD for sale that I could fit into my classic mini. :)Oops, nope, it's a radio cassette, but, also comes complete with a CD Changer :p
I can't remember the name of it at the moment, but, ask Craigd as it came out of wee dougie :I or Craig, answer here please ;) Oops again :I it's a CQ-FX95, i have an adobe acrobat manual if you wanna read it, let me know your e-mail addy ;)

It's an excellent player with the added bonus of a changer, it was installed in the passenger side rear side pocket.

I was gonna stick it on eBay when i got home, i guess it depends on how soon you need it as it's in a box in the garage 8)

ianking
21st November 2006, 09:16 PM
E-mail sent

Gismo
21st November 2006, 09:25 PM
E-mail sentBack at ya ;)

Craig
21st November 2006, 11:19 PM
yes it is the CQ-FX95. It was a pile of money new and is a great unit. plays tapes, behind the motorised front and has an 8 CD Changer..;)

If I'd known Alan didn't want it, I would have put a cheap CD Player into dougie before selling... ;)

john
21st November 2006, 11:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

yes it is the CQ-FX95. It was a pile of money new and is a great unit. plays tapes, behind the motorised front and has an 8 CD Changer..;)

If I'd known Alan didn't want it, I would have put a cheap CD Player into dougie before selling... ;)

Alan thought you did:D:D:D:blackeye:

Gismo
22nd November 2006, 02:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by john
Alan thought you did:D:D:D:blackeye::I anyway, back on topic for Ian ;) let me know if you change your mind :)

Scottie
22nd November 2006, 04:12 AM

Does any one have a half decent radio/CD for sale that I could fit into my classic mini. :)

what's yer budget.????

ianking
22nd November 2006, 05:59 PM
Dont really want to spend any more than about £75 as I will prob only do about 1500 miles per year in the car. I could get a new sony or the like for that amount of money but I imagine it would be rubbish.