PDA

View Full Version : Question on Lost

monkimagic
17th November 2006, 09:14 AM
Sky are showing Lost this week, the new series. Does this mean C4 lost Lost;) to Sky, or are they planning to show it later in the year/next year?

Anyone know?

duncan
17th November 2006, 09:17 AM
Its Sky only.

Lost story on the BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6067852.stm)

AndyP & Lenore
17th November 2006, 09:45 AM
And it seems we're only getting 6 episodes at first:(, then a 3 month wait:eek:, until the rest of Season 3 is shown in the US. Pretty sure the US is following the same pattern.

A.:)

GP 1536
17th November 2006, 09:46 AM
Pish.I have council telly.Was looking forward to series 3.Apparently it's even better than series 1

Pink Lady
17th November 2006, 06:57 PM
Deffo just sky, ive seen clips of the new series, looks like the others are actually the good guys! How'd that happen! :eek:

X30YES
17th November 2006, 07:11 PM
I'm Lost ...what is it :question:

Burple
17th November 2006, 07:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Deffo just sky, ive seen clips of the new series, looks like the others are actually the good guys! How'd that happen! :eek:

Didn't you see the last of series 2? ;);):D
(clear as mud) :D:D:D:D

It better be good. Everything possible for Sunday night has been cancelled for it! :cool::D

Gismo
17th November 2006, 07:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Didn't you see the last of series 2? ;);):DI am only mid way through the first series :disapprove: thank heavens for DVD's
Makes mental note not to read anymore in this thread

Adam MCS
17th November 2006, 08:08 PM
Well I'm up to episode 4 of season 3 - I knew a guy who knew a guy...

Its absolutely amazing - I'm totally hooked again, I've got up to episode 6 to watch as well!

PACMAN
17th November 2006, 08:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Adam MCS

Its absolutely amazing - I'm totally hooked again, I've got up to episode 6 to watch as well!

Me Too ;) and episode 7 is on the way :p

N12 JLK
17th November 2006, 09:14 PM
Chris Moyles was saying yesterday they have a story line to do them up to series 7!!

David Wynne
17th November 2006, 11:53 PM
The third series of lost can be seen on the "Free TV series/box sets on PC" link I posted yesterday.

Its free to download.

Series one and two also.:)

Pink Lady
18th November 2006, 12:02 AM
Yep watched them all, even watched the lost update last weekend, it refreshed your memory on everything and they showed you clips of the first episode, looks good..
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Didn't you see the last of series 2? ;);):D
(clear as mud) :D:D:D:D

It better be good. Everything possible for Sunday night has been cancelled for it! :cool::D

Pink Lady
18th November 2006, 12:06 AM
You must be joking A, its quality, your missing out.
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I'm Lost ...what is it :question:

duncan
18th November 2006, 12:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by David Wynne

The third series of lost can be seen on the "Free TV series/box sets on PC" link I posted yesterday.

Its free to download.

Series one and two also.:)

It may indeed be free to download, however, the owner of the copyright may not be as generous ;)

Pink Lady
18th November 2006, 12:08 AM
How do they get out? Go on just tell me..
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

quote:Originally posted by Adam MCS

Me Too ;) and episode 7 is on the way :p