PDA

View Full Version : audi tt

illegalhunter
16th November 2006, 08:08 AM
well i had a test drive in the 3.2 ltr version today @ glasgow audi wowo iam so tempted the trade in price was ok but £18500 iam very close to getting it the cooper is only 4 months old but the tt was so quick even in the pi**in rain ill be back when the rain stops just to see

ianking
16th November 2006, 05:51 PM
My old boy has a TT. its not the 3.2 just the 225bhp quattro but it goes like stink and grips the corners all day. Get the Bose sound system as well as its much better than standard.:)

Heather
16th November 2006, 08:35 PM
We have the 3.2DSG and it is a seriously good car to drive. It is a seriously quick car but the servicing costs are very high. Take it out in the dry, you wont be disappointed:D

zimbo
16th November 2006, 08:39 PM
I really like the look of the new TT, had a black one behind me the other day & it looks so SO nice in black.... :p

If I win the lottery there will definately be an Audi TT going in my garage. :D (Amongst many many other cars...:p;))

Pink Lady
16th November 2006, 09:01 PM
Dont get one, just been talkig about them, my ex has one and its done nothing but give him trouble, its broke down, as in just shut down completely, its has every electrical problem you could imagine! Its been back at the garage more than he's driven it! Apparently they have design flaws!:disapprove:

miniminx
16th November 2006, 09:44 PM
You might want to have a look here for some TT advice:)

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/index.php?sid=b0bfe9e8cb0b21f73615e4df28e91130

illegalhunter
16th November 2006, 11:50 PM
i drove the 1.8 quattro version today its nearly sold to me going to try a new s this weekend then ill deciede on wwhat to do all my freinds say its a hairdressors car what do you think

miniminx
16th November 2006, 11:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

i drove the 1.8 quattro version today its nearly sold to me going to try a new s this weekend then ill deciede on wwhat to do all my freinds say its a hairdressors car what do you think

People who slag off someone's car to that effect are just Jealous.

SpongeBob
17th November 2006, 12:06 AM
Buy The TT John,You wont be disapointed they are an awesome drive.

X30YES
17th November 2006, 12:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Dont get one, just been talkig about them, my ex has one and its done nothing but give him trouble, its broke down, as in just shut down completely, its has every electrical problem you could imagine! Its been back at the garage more than he's driven it! Apparently they have design flaws!:disapprove:

Does it let in water:question::D:D:D

illegalhunter
17th November 2006, 03:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Does it let in water:question::D:D:D
what i better not @ £18500

jayex
17th November 2006, 04:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

We have the 3.2DSG and it is a seriously good car to drive. It is a seriously quick car but the servicing costs are very high. Take it out in the dry, you wont be disappointed:D

I will second that, i had one before my coopes s (225bhp quattro) and they are great to drive, but have to agree the servicing is v expensive :disapprove: - bose sound system is top bannana and they are very well finnished off :approve:
go for it - you only live once :p

ianking
17th November 2006, 04:23 AM
Yes I have to agree about the TT. My Dad has had his for nearly 3 years now and its never been back for anything except routine service. It doesnt have a single rattle at all. My Dad got the Bose which is a huge improvement on the original Audi concert system. Remember TT's dont have back speakers as standard so the Bose realy is a must.

Heather
17th November 2006, 07:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

my freinds say its a hairdressors car what do you think

An a mini isn't?:p;)

duncan
17th November 2006, 07:46 AM
You must have hellava posh hairdressers in Glasgow!

sleepyrascal
17th November 2006, 08:18 AM
My friend has the Special edition lightweight quattro. A serious bit of kit!! If I could afford one...... i might, but not before I bought an RS4

jayex
17th November 2006, 05:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

My friend has the Special edition lightweight quattro. A serious bit of kit!! If I could afford one...... i might, but not before I bought an RS4

It isnt by anychance bright red is it ?

euan
17th November 2006, 06:04 PM
I was never really convinced by them, but recently sat in one (didn't drive it) but it's really nice inside and now I look at it and wonder! Although, I kind of need 4 seats so it's not something I can consider - if you can, I'd go for it!

sleepyrascal
17th November 2006, 06:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by jayex

Its red with a black roof.

The special editions only came in red, black and silver, but all have a black hard top roof.

jayex
17th November 2006, 06:43 PM

quote:Originally posted by jayex

Its red with a black roof.

The special editions only came in red, black and silver, but all have a black hard top roof.

Yeah i know which ones you mean :cool: thought for a mo it might have been my old one, it was a limited edition S-line TT (lower suspension, bigger wheels, bla bla bla) never seen it since i traded it in, wonder where it went.... Hmmm .. yeah agree RS4's are v nice too :approve: would love a go of a DB9 tho :D