PDA

View Full Version : Calling any Fifers- MINI brunch

Monsta Mo Mini
15th November 2006, 02:38 AM
In addition to the most excellent Menzies bash on Friday night, there are a number of other events happening around the country to celebrate the launch of the new MINI.

Fiona at Phoenix MINI in Kirkcaldy has asked me to extend an invitation to any of you out there who fancy a breafast/brunch on Saturday morning. Runs from 10 until 1.

If you could let me know ASAP so I can reserve parking for NMS memebers.

cheers

Calum
info@newminiscotland.co.uk

ACF
16th November 2006, 04:22 AM
Hi there,

I'm intending to turn up for a look see, so put me down for a parking space. thanks

Alex.

Goldminione
16th November 2006, 08:12 PM
Usually they send a letter of invite to this.

Monsta Mo Mini
17th November 2006, 05:54 PM
Phoenix have sent out an invite to everyone on thier database but they were offering reserved parking to NMS members.
See you there if you're going - I'll have the wee man with me so I shouldn't be too hard to spot!

The Dogfather
17th November 2006, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

I'll have the wee man with me so I shouldn't be too hard to spot!

It's really nice that you're taking Bonnie, he doesn't get out much :p

Gismo
17th November 2006, 06:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
It's really nice that you're taking Bonnie, he doesn't get out much :pThat's the 2nd pop at me in the last couple of days :p and coming from someone who is as tall as me, almost ;) kettle, pot etc
Sorry MMM, now keep on topic :I

sh@z
18th November 2006, 07:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
It's really nice that you're taking Bonnie, he doesn't get out much :pThat's the 2nd pop at me in the last couple of days :p and coming from someone who is as tall as me, almost ;) kettle, pot etc
Sorry MMM, now keep on topic :I

I wouldn't call either of you 'tall' :p

Goldminione
19th November 2006, 02:39 AM
I was there. I'm still on the database coz they said they r going to send me a MINI ONE brochure. It was a great event to hold and I even managed to get parked lol. They must have thought it was a ghost their old demonstrator turning back up lol. A lovely bacon roll and MINI doggy bag was also appreciated.

Alan